EY Building a better working world 2017. november 17.
In your role as a junior advisor you'll:
• Handle, assess and support tax controversy and litigation cases for EY clients.
• Assist colleagues in research, and analysis
• Be a part of our client service teams advising clients on various matters
• Keep up to date with the latest tax developments and assist team members in developing thought leadership, identifying relevant matters for our clients and deliver that information to them in a comprehensive and comprehensible manner.
• Work with both existing and new clients to help build an
We're looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and qualities:
► Law degree with strong academic background.
► Strong interest in tax controversy and litigation cases
► Demonstrate ability to transform complex tax concepts into everyday business language.
► Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills both in Hungarian and English.
► Ambitious and driven individuals
What we offer:
► You'll be part of the world's leading professional services network
► Supportive and collaborative working environment.
► Exposure to a wide range of clients ensuring a varied workload.
► Exceptional training and developmental opportunities.
► Competitive salary and benefit package.
If you are interested, send your CV to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address!