We are hiring a Junior Lawyer 2018. július 5.
Purpose of the role:
Support directly the Hungarian legal team and indirectly the head quarter legal team with legal agenda.
Full-scale support of Hungarian legal team under the mentorship and the direct supervision of the line manager including but not limited to the following:
• Support the Founder's/sole member's agenda by
o Organisational preparation of Founder's/sole member's resolutions;
o Preparation of legal documents related to changes re company court, management/carrying out company court registration procedures.
• Support in KYC and FATCA process, AML and GDPR agenda.
• Support in contract preparation, drafting.
• Legal translation, proof reading, document formatting.
• Complete document management, supervision of archiving.
Law degree or ongoing studies close to degree
Advanced MS Office knowledge
Advanced knowledge of English language, including legal terms
Team player, but can also work independently
Flexible and adaptable
Proactive and self-driven
Loyal, has high ethical standards
Committed to work and professional development
Well organized, consistent and accurate
If you are interested, please apply via our career site on the following link: