Roche Diagnostics 2020. szeptember 4.
Build on your knowledge of medical diagnostics instruments such as Serum Work Area (Clinical Chemistry), Hospital Point of Care
Support Roche engineers to identify and troubleshoot instrument failures through remote access, by phone or in written form as a key contact point for labs and research centers (Roche's healthcare customers)
Assist with on-site activities in Hungary or attend rotation training in Germany, Italy or the UK where applicable
Participate in other projects as necessary
You are currently a Bachelor's or Master's student, or recently graduated from one of these majors: Biomedical Sciences, Healthcare Technology, Biology, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Chemical Engineering or similar programmes.
You have fluent communication skills in Hungarian (mandatory) and good English proficiency (B1/B2).
You have strong analytical thinking and a keen interest in problem solving.
You are motivated to help people and to learn in a fast-paced multicultural environment.
You use Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) at ease.
You are eager to step out of your comfort zone and gain experience abroad with Roche.
What we offer:
- A paid traineeship (appx. EUR800 or HUF270,000/ month) starting from 1st September or 1st October 2020, for minimum 3 months or ideally 6 months (40 hours/ week)
- A package covering the first 2 weeks of accommodation and travel expenses to Warsaw.
- Full access to Roche's medical instruments and systems for knowledge enhancement with basic and advanced training
- Mentoring from Roche RCSC seniors
- Possibility to work on-site across some locations in Hungary or attend training in Germany, Italy or the UK
- An international workplace where you will be surrounded by open-minded, knowledgeable experts
- Opportunity to be considered as the first candidate when a permanent position is opened in the team or in the local affiliate
Önéletrajz elküldésével firstname.lastname@example.org