The Review of European Administrative Law invites papers for the upcoming 2024 Young Researcher's Forum to be held in Budapest, Hungary on 5-6 September 2024 at Pázmány Péter Catholic University on topics including, but not restricted to:
- the EU and national requirements of, or European and comparative insight into the digitalisation of administration;
- the application of general administrative law principles (e.g. duty of care, effective remedies, proportionality etc.) in the context of digitalisation;
- EU data protection aspects of e-administration;
- liability for failures in e-administrative services;
- rights of access and the digital divide in e-administration;
- emerging challenges of digitalisation of public administration including the threat of bias or discrimination.
Please submit your abstract via email at email@example.com by 15 January 2024.